MULTIPLICATION FOR YOUNG CHILDREN
Threetwoone.fun is an educational publisher. For young children, children with ADHD, and children who tend to find math boring, we have a great way to rehearse and process the times tables!
Not only does the multiplication adventure deck make rehearsal more fun, it's also a great bedtime activity for busy parents who don't have a lot of time to devote to homework in the evening.
The multiplication adventure deck is great for classroom stations, where children can practice their reading while effectively tutoring their peers on multiplication facts. The deck contains 51 short (one-to-two verse) stories, accompanied by world-class illustrations that children love. There are also five cards devoted to multiplication rules and the deck teaches five multiplication strategies, and two sequential memorization techniques.
- 57 cards to help teach multiplication
- Rhyming stories & illustrations for 51 multiplication facts
- 5 multiplication rule cards
- One strategy card (five strategies)
- Two focused methods for recalling difficult multiplication facts
- Teaches memory strategies
- Great for young or bored children
- A great literacy activity
- Helpful to children with ADHD